
This is my amazing boyfiend Andrew! As of November 1st, we've been together for 19 months. He's always there for me and in away we've grown up together...and continue to. I couldn't ask for a better guy :)

We've been good friends since Freshman\ Sophomore year of High School and by the looks of this picture, taken on my 16th bday- August 1009, its pretty apparent we liked each other long before he asked me out the fallowing April :) ... I can't believe how little we look just two years ago!!!

Neither of us really remember each other from this young...buttttt this is us around 5th or 6th grade I believe. I'm the tall one with corn rows and he's the midget to my left... we're still about the same height distance apart- just reversed. Let's just say he's gotten rid of all his jean button ups, and I don't braid my hair anymore. LOL!
No comments:
Post a Comment